About the Contest
«We care for Family and Work» Social Advertising Contest was held within the framework of the «Back to Work...» Project.
Young Ukrainian advertisement makers presented over two hundred artworks in the nominations of printed advertisement, photography and video commercials. The authors tried to show the importance of expansion of women’s economic opportunities, career growth and economic independence; integrating the professional activity and family life; creating conditions for successful parents’ reintegration into the professional activity; the importance of gender equality in the society.
«Career may become the only child in the family» (by Anastasia Maltseva)
«Gender inequality in career development» (by Oksana Ilyina) were pronounced the Contest winners.
The people's choice award was given to the series of artworks «A worker at work, a father at home» (by Anna Zatulovska).
Partners of the Contest
Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of Ukraine
Parliamentary inter-faction deputies' association Rivni Mozhlyvosty (Equal Opportunities)
Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design
Ukrainian Employers' Confederation
Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
Judges at «We Care for Work and Family» Social Advertising Contest
- Svitlana Valentynivna TOLSTOUKHOVA, AUNGO, League of Social Workers of Ukraine, President
- Sergey Pavlovych POLYUK, EU Delegation to Ukraine, Sergey Polyuk, Sector Manager for Health and Welfare
- Yevgen Viktorovych ROMAT, Ukrainian Union of the Advertising Experts, Chairman
- Olena Kostyantynivna KONDRATYUK, People’s Deputy of Ukraine
- Natalia Viktorivna GOSTEVA, Ukrainian Employers' Confederation
- Iryna Viktorivna SHELIKHOVA, Director of the Department of Information Policy and Socio-Political Matters of the Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (UUIE)
- Tetiana Anatoliyivna KUGAY, Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design, lecturer
- Oksana Volodymyrivna MAZNICHENKO, Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design, lecturer
- Vadym Ievgenovych AFTANDILIANTS, Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design, Head of Marketing Communications Department
- Liudmyla Mykolayivna STETSENKO, Obolon PJSC, PR manager
- Valentyna Oleksiyivna PROSKURNINA, «Back to Work...» Project, Project Manager
- Stepan Teodoziyovych TYMOCHKO, «Back to Work...» Project, PR-Specialist
- Olga Viktorivna YAKOVLEVA, «Back to Work...» Project, IT-Assistant